General Tso’s Chicken
3 teaspoon vegetable oil
2 skinless boneless chicken breasts trimmed and cut into 1-inch cubes
3 tablespoon corn starch
2 egg whites
1/2 teaspoon salt
¼ tea spoon pepper
½ cup water
1 tablespoon corn starch
2 tablespoon soy sauce
½ cup brown sugar or less
3 tablespoon ketchup
¼ teaspoon dry ginger
½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Mixed the part 2 ingredients to get egg mix. Add chicken to the egg mix and stir to coat.
- Add 3 teaspoons vegetable oil to Ropot, press "Power" key to preheat the Ropot. When the Preheat is ready, open the lid to add in chicken egg mix and press the “Function” key to select “Stir-fry”. Press “+” key to add an extra 10 minutes or until the chicken gets brown.
- While the chicken is cooking, mix the Part 3 ingredients to get sauce.
- When the chicken is done, transfer to a bowl.
- Add sauce into the Ropot, press the “Function” key to select “Stir-fry”. Press “+” key to add 3 minutes or until the sauce gets well thickened.
- Add the chicken back into the well thickened sauce, press the “Toss” key then press “+” key to add 30 seconds to stir to coat.