Steamed Tofu Skin Rolls
1 tofu skin / 200g pork paste / 50g noodles / 6 mushrooms / 1 green onion / 2 slices of ginger / 3g salt / 1 tea spoon sesame oil / 2 eggs
1. Put the pork paste into a container, add salt / green onion / chopped ginger / sesame oil / 2 eggs and stir thoroughly to make stuffing. Scald the noodles and mushrooms; shred the mushrooms.
2. Spread the tofu skin on table; add noodles, mixed stuffing, mushrooms and roll.
3. Add boiled water into the cooker, put in steam rack and place the rolls on it.
4. Close the lid and press the “Function” key to select “Steam”.
5. After the program is completed, take out steamed rolls and cool down. Cut them into pieces and serve on dish.